Chrissy Teigen, as always, said what we were all thinking and captioned a photo with Cher “How am I supposed to sleep? I think I’ve asked for 2 photos in my entire life. @AliciaSilv and beyonce.” Add Britney Spears to that list, and S.A.M.E.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 22, 2017
So to celebrate the second coming of
Cher Jesus Christ, here are 10 facts about you never knew.
1. Alicia Silverstone legit had no idea how to correctly pronounce “Haitians,” but the director thought her pronunciation was hilarious and kept it in the film. This is truly all of us trying to pretend we keep up with the news.
2. There were 53 different costume pieces made of tartan and plaid worn in the movie. The only place with more plaid items is an all girls Catholic school.
3. They were originally supposed to film a couple of scenes in a California Pizza Kitchen, but the CEO of CPK didn’t like the jokes made in the scenes and refused. Have you ever eaten at CPK and not felt like a total heifer afterwards tho?
4. Zooey Deschanel auditioned for Cher. The horror of her quirky banks is too much, even compared to Dionne’s Dr. Seuss ensemble.
5. At the time of filming, Tai was literally a virgin who couldn’t drive.
6. In real life, Cher’s house is in The Valley.
7. The director saw Suck and Blow played at a party and decided to include it in the movie, but none of the actors was good enough at the game. So they had to wear a shit ton of chap-stick and use a piece of cardboard with disguised holes to help the actors. How have frat parties not made this game more popular??
8. Murray has a custom license plate that reads “My Joint” and he ad-libbed “I’m keeping it real.” He was truly an inspiration to two decades of fuckboys.
9. Cher drinks Starbucks during the skate park scene at the end of the movie. I’d bet money it was a soy, half-foam latte.
10. Despite her best efforts, Iggy Azalea was unable to ruin with the “Fancy” music video.